Monday, March 11, 2013

My Other C projects


Sudden after my first project calendar on June 2006, I was much more hopeful and generated a lot curiosity about the desktop application. So I suddenly tried to collect some ideas for my hobby product .


One friend showed me a amazing trick of the card. He used 21 cards and divided into three subdivision, each of 7 cards. Now we have to remember any one of them and keep in our mind. And we have to do is that to point the group of card which it belong. Now he again keep those cards and again divided into similar kinds of group again, and we have to point the group of that card it belong. On the third iteration, the result is out, showed the card that we have guessed. I was amazed by these tricks and learned to do the same in card as well as implemented it on the program. Check it.

Card Game Implementation in the C Programming




Similarly, while we were in school, we used to play the game on the paper to know the word we guessed. There is matrix of the alphabets arranged in rows and columns. Just write the number of columns for each letter it belongs until last letter. Now rearrange the matrix and again give the belonging column number of each letters. And the result is out on the second iteration. Check it.

Simple Word Guess game which we used to play in school life with pen and paper

And one another interesting project is the number to word. I was willing to know how the number in integer value is converted into the words. and I tried to make the converter. used my own logic for conversion :P. Check it.

Number to words conversion program

On the practical lab, we have to know the value of each resistor with the value of color rings surrounded on resistor. We should always learn the sequence of those color codes and calculate the value of that resistor. So I made a program to find out the exact value of the resistor in Ohm by entering the color of three color bands of the resistor. Check it.

Simple program to find the ohmic value of resistor

No comments:

Post a Comment